Let us call you...
Mobile Welding Trailer
Diversitech has designed custom mobile welding trailers for a variety of community colleges and technical training schools to certify and train welders on proper technique and procedures. Welding trailers can range in size from small utility trailers to large 53' trailers setup with multiple welding stations. A properly designed trailer will remove weld fumes, dusts, and other airborne contaminants to protect students and instructors from inhaling high concentration levels of fumes in a confined space.
The welder certification trailer's can be outfitted with different welding fume extractors depending upon the application. Many customers opt for downdraft tables for hands free capture at source, while other applications call for welding booths with wall mounted fume collectors such as the FRED ECO.
Whether performing MIG, TIG, Stick, Oxy cutting, Plasma Cutting, Grinding & Deburring or for any other application, Diversitech has the solution for your mobile welding lab requirements.
- Seamless integration of trailer and fume extraction system
- Lower energy costs in heated or air conditioned trailers
- Complies with OSHA guidelines for controlling weld fumes
- Individual welding stations with fume extractors
- Work-holding fixtures, jigs and coupon stands available
- Shielding gas hookups and connections
- Compressor, air conditioner and heat pump available
Options & AccessoriesOpen